Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I am Thankful for: Chocolate Covered Flaming Hot Cheetos

Each year my friend Christie hosts an amazing foodie party where the guests bring a food dish based on a specific theme.   Competition is fierce.

Christie's husband always has some killer submissions.  And I've learned that he has a secret ingredient that makes it's way into all of his creations: flaming hot Cheetos.



Now the first year when I was invited the food theme was grilled cheese.  I ate his grilled cheese creation with more than a bit of trepidation.  It had Velveeta, spam, and flaming hot Cheetos in it.  To be honest, I thought I was going to be sick, but since he was the host, I had to try it.  I went back for thirds...

This year we were lucky to share Thanksgiving with Christie and her extended family.  I got off easy, I just had to bring chocolates.  But not just any chocolates would do for her husband.  Yup, that's right:  Chocolate Covered Flaming Hot Cheetos.  I'm pretty sure that's going to be a new Thanksgiving food tradition at their house.  That is, if her husband shared with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making your own colored cocoa butter

Painting chocolate molds allows another dimension in creating chocolate confections, and beautiful colour combinations are fun for both the ...

Copyright Sin Confections. Powered by Chocolate.